Ernst Massage is owned and operated by a nationally certified massage therapist (CMT). Robin provides client focused, results oriented therapy options to develop and maintain the body's functionality. Directed treatment sessions relax muscular tension, improve circulation, reduce stress, and increase blood flow ensuring physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Services include deep tissue, therapeutic massage, lymphatic drainage, medical massage, hospice care, cancer massage, sports therapy massage, kinesiology, reflexology, and abdominal massage.
2115 Executive Drive, Suite 6D
Hampton, VA 23666
Grand Opening: January 1, 2013
- For the first time client, please come in 10 minutes early to complete a Client Information Form
- The clients comfort and privacy is our first concern
- It is best to avoid eating a large meal prior to undergoing a massage
Benefits of massage:
- Stress Relief
- Alleviation of sore, achy, or tired muscles of the neck, back, shoulders, and hips
- Relieves plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel, and tarsal tunnel syndromes
- Increased range of motion (ROM)
- Promotes healing of scar tissue
- Alleviates muscular adhesions
- Combats fatigue caused by surgery
- Relieves Post-operative Pain
- Facilitates the removal of toxins
Don't forget to Sign our Guestbook!!!